Friday, August 5, 2011

A Little Message

The reason why I started this blog was because I was scared to loose my passion with photography since it has happened once before a while ago. Thankfully I was able to find that passion again and do something I love to do. I finished school at Dawson College in Professional Photography. 


The reason why I love taking pictures is because you get to capture something and show the world. With photography you are able to do so many different things while photographing, that every picture you take can be interpreted in so many different ways. 
When I take pictures I get to learn different things about myself, my camera and also about the subject I am photographing. It's so amazing.


I will post pictures I have taken during the week and post one or more pictures on my blog and maybe write a little something that comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment