Monday, January 7, 2013

Five Years



Five years ago today was the day that my life changed for ever. the day i found my soul-mate.
at that time i did not know that could have been possible but it happened.
Jan 8, 2008 I was sitting on my bed in my little apartment in downtown Montreal, checking out facebook. there was an app called friendzee or something like that. I was looking threw some pictures of people out there in the world wanting to chat. Your picture came up and the first thing that came to mind was “look at that geek with his swords” giggled and kept looking threw more pictures of guys. Within an hour your picture kept showing up on my screen because of this I decided to send you a smile to let you know I wanted to talk to you. Within thirty mins you sent me a smile back. It made me smile so I thought it would be great to actually have a conversation so I sent you a “HI”. Two seconds later you said “HI” back. There was something about you that kept my attention and wanted me to know more about you. Now Five years later I am here in London with you in our little apartment engaged to be married at some point. You are the LOVE of my life and I would not change anything about it. I Love You so much and I am so grateful that you SMILED back.

No comments:

Post a Comment