Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Great Help

Since I have no car it was really hard to carry groceries and other things home from the stores. A week after I moved to London Micheal and I went out to buy this wonderful carrying cart. Since we bought this cart we have brought home lots of groceries with it. 
The 2 most interesting trips Micheal and I had with this cart was on a very hot summer day and we really needed to get an Air Conditioner for our apartment, so we went to Best Buy with this cart and some cord to tie down the AC unit.  Let me tell you, it was a long trip back home with a heavy AC unit and it was a hot summer day. The bus drivers were very amused to see Micheal and I carry this thing around. 6.8 km we made it home safely and got our apartment nice and cool.
The second time we used this wonderful cart for something big was when Micheal and I went to Walmart to buy a few things. We were not planing to buy a TV stand but when the price is right its right. It was a little easier to carry then the AC unit but it was still heavy.
I would totally recommend this cart to anyone that has to walk home or take the bus everywhere. This will make your lives so much easier, Trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment